Last revised 14/10/21 10.19
This year's adult flu vaccination programme is being managed and operated in partnership with Alliance for Better Care (ABC), in the same way as the successful Covid vaccination
ABC are now contacting our eligible patients for their Covid booster and offering a flu vaccination at the same time
Adult vaccination clinics are presently at the East Grinstead Rugby Club, Saint Hill Rd, East Grinstead, RH19 4JU
Please wait to be contacted by ABC for your appointment.
The video below provides an update on the 2021 Flu and Covid booster vaccination programmes
Debating whether to get your flu jab this year? Here's a 90 second summary why we think its a good idea.
People who have received an invite
- If you are aged 65 years or over
- If you have chronic lung, heart, kidney or liver disease
- If you are asthmatic and take a regular steroid inhaler
- If you are diabetic
- If you have a weak immune system, including immuno suppression, asplenia and chemotherapy treatment
- If you are pregnant
- If you are morbidly obese with a BMI over 40
- Aged between 50-64