We have run a number of clinics including three offsite ones. We have contacted all at risk groups and vaccinated over 3000 patients to date.
Because of social distancing requirements, clinics will be running on set dates at the Meridian Hall at East Court and the Surgery.
Our Next off site Clinic is:
Thursday 10/12/2020 by appointment only.
We will also be running a number of drive through clinics at the Surgery. Please call for more information.
Last revised 10/12/2020 09:45
Debating whether to get your flu jab this year? Here's a 90 second summary why we think its a good idea.
People who have received an invite
- If you are aged 65 years or over
- If you have chronic lung, heart, kidney or liver disease
- If you are asthmatic and take a regular steroid inhaler
- If you are diabetic
- If you have a weak immune system, including immuno suppression, asplenia and chemotherapy treatment
- If you are pregnant
- If you are morbidly obese with a BMI over 40
- Aged between 50-64